Free Motion Chest
Il prodotto, al momento NON è disponibile, contattaci per ulteriori informazioni.
The FreeMotion Chest targets muscles in the shoulders, arms and chest. Plus, it helps engage your stabilizer muscles to improve core strength and overall balance. Its purpose is to functionally train the upper body to work together in pushing movements.
- - Swivel Pulleys - Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- - Independent Arm Movement - Handles move independently for a wide variety of chest exercises and single arm movements.
- - Traditional Seated Position - A supported position is ideal for traditional and first-time exercisers. To further challenge the body, advanced users may perform exercises off the backrest or standing.
- - Cable Travel - Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension, single arm: 76 inches (193 cm), two arms: 38 inches (96.5 cm).
- - Weight Stack - Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- - Industrial Construction - Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- - Kick Plates - 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- - ADA Compliant - Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- TECH SPECS -
- - Weight 530 lbs
- - Dimensions: 80" L x 58" W x 74" H
- - Weight Stack Configuration: 5 - 50 x 5 lbs 60 - 200 x 10 lbs
- - Effective Resistance: 1 Arm - 100 lbs, 2 Arms - 200 lbs
- - Cable Diameter: 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
Categoria: Isotonico - Free Motion