esigned with a smooth and quiet resistance system that easily engages it users, Fluid's Upper Body E-920 Ergometer adapts to its user through simple adjustments of the intensity of resistance, height of the handles and seat position.
Ergometers are specialty items and it's not easy to find them at your local sporting good store. This upper body ergometer is branded by First Degree Fitness, who is currently spearheading the ergometer production industry.
These machines have proven to be very effective and efficient workout machines for those with disabilities, or are rehabbing their arm, elbow, triceps or shoulder. Call us if you have any questions. This is an awesome unit!
- Condition: New
- Resistance: Water Tank Provides 20 Easily Changeable Levels of Intensity
- Full Degree of Motion Provides Complete User Engagement
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) Displays Comprehensive Workout Statistics Including Calories Burned Per Hour, Distance, Time, Speed, Resistance Level
- USB Port on the IPM Allows Interactive Programming
- Interval Training Programs: Yes
- Seat Height: Gas Assisted Height Adjustments (seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs. Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.)
- Crank Arms: Adjustable from 5"-10". Ideal for Medical Rehab
- Assembled Dimensions: 49" x 39" Footprint